Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advanced Pro - Homework #3

Meet my parents :)
My mom has wanted pictures for a long time now and my step dad wasn't too keen on the idea.  When I told her a little bit about Beloved, she said that he would be the true test of whether or not we could get authentic expressions.  I hope I've done them proud!
FOR REVIEW:
After inviting them to give a little squeeze...where they wanted to :)
After my mom trying to get a blush.  He didn't really blush, but he was liking whatever she said!  This face is SO him!
Looks of gratitude
Despite the blizzard conditions, they were such good sports!  I felt like I was really limited with the angles I could do because the flurries would distract from their faces if I moved too far away.  I had an umbrella stuffed down the back of my coat to protect the camera which also made things interesting when moving around.  We went back to their house and did some inside, but I liked these ones best.
Interaction really allows for me to let go during a photo shoot.  The Beloved approach has changed the way that I think during a session and gives much better results.

4 comments:

Janice Smith said...

Trish....absolutley FANTASTIC!! I love them!! Almost (almost) makes me wish for show!!
Janice

Joni said...

These are truly incredible. I LOVE the snow. I think that first photo is priceless. Perfect, even. And Debbie, you are so BEAUTIFUL.

These are treasures.

Heather Aleece said...

Trisha, these are so so cool. The snow is amazing, you were really able to capture how it looks and feels outside.

ann white said...

Trish! I love the first and fourth picture! They are awesome! Debbie and Archie are so great! Awesome job!