Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A New Little One

My dear friend from grad school asked me if I'd be willing to take some photos at the birth of their second child.  We were very excited anticipating the big day, especially since they were not finding out the gender of the baby.

The day of the birth, they called me when my friend was dilated to 5cm and said I should probably come soon.  I arrived about 40 minutes later and the dear little girl had already been born!  She was delivered 30 minutes after they called me.  We were sad to miss those first moments, but since I arrived only 10 minutes after her birth I still got some great stuff.  Enjoy my latest project!








Later in the afternoon I returned for the introduction of big sister to little sister.  I felt so enamored by the feeling in the room as these two beautiful girls met.






Thank you to my friends for letting me be there on this very special day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! What a cool opportunity! Good job!

Heather Aleece said...

These are so great! No words, no words...