Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 42: Frozen

I remembered the other day how much I like Maverick's frozen yogurt.  And then I went 3 times in one week and I'm thinking I will be done for awhile.

Photography:  I learned about a new setting on my camera called auto exposure bracketing.  I even read some in my manual!  What you do is set an exposure and then take three pictures right in a row.  The first one is at the exposure you set, the second will be underexposed (darker) and the third will be overexposed (lighter).  Then you can be sure to get one that is where you want it.  This can be really helpful in a situation where you can't review your images or you are in a hurry...

..Like trying to get out of Maverick as soon as possible so people don't think you are weird taking pictures of the frozen yogurt machine! 


Oh, and I didn't get selected for the scholarship this time.  Bummer.

1 comment:

Heather Aleece said...

Does it do that all in one shot? Right in a row...that is cool.